By Emigh Cannaday. Side rant: women being friends. Special guest star, Wendy’s mom!
In this episode, we talk about the book The Flame and the Arrow, a categorically awful romance fantasy by Emigh Cannaday.
Also I made album art for the podcast! This is in preparation for me finally figuring out iTunes podcasts.
Ilana’s Drink: Elf Hate
- 3/4 Dunkin Donuts Ice Coffee (ice melted)
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 1/2 tablespoon anise seed liqueur
- 1 shot Indiana Whisky
Wendy and Marilyn’s Drink: Runa
Named after the character that I least hated, this drink is served lukewarm.
- Champagne (luke warm, like my feelings towards Runa)
- A smattering of orange juice.
Other books/authors/series/other podcasts mentioned:
- Julia Quinn, Mary Balough, Mary Higgins Clark
- The Others Series by Anne Bishop. Written in Red is the first.
- Cut from the Same Cloth, Kathleen Baldwin
- An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back, Elisabeth Rosenthal
- The Case of Comrade Tulayev, Victor Serge
- All Out of Ideas Podcast about movie reboots and remakes! Check out the episode I guest host: Ghostbusters!
- Cause An Event Podcast about Early Childhood Education.
- Vaginal Fantasy Podcast, a book club podcast hosted by Felicia Day.
- Hunter’s Claim, S.E. Smith
- Seduce Me in Dreams, Jacquelyn Frank
Next month we’ll be reading The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook! Read along with us!